Thank you for choosing Al Durrah International School for your child’s educational journey!
We are delighted to welcome you to Al Durrah International School. Our admissions team is on hand to support you and your children throughout the admissions process. Should you require any information, please don’t hesitate to call 052 971 1116 | 0508945678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to announce that online registration for the Academic Year 2023/2024 is now open for all grade levels, K-12.Kindly note:
- KG1 students should have completed 4 years by the 31st of August of the current year.
- All parents are required to complete our detailed online registration form, along with submitting the required mentioned documents in order to commence the registration process. Once submitted, we will contact you within 2 working days.
- The online registration is not a guarantee for admission and is an expression of interest only.
- Please make sure that you have all required documents scanned and ready to be uploaded. (Acceptable file formats include PDF, JPG, JPEG and PNG files).
- In case of providing any incorrect information (i.e. Providing the wrong age of the child) or missing any of the required mentioned documents, the online registration will not be processed.
- Admission confirmation will be based on assessment tests after which an amount of Dhs. 500/- will be collected against registration and reservation of place.
In case of any difficulty/error during the online registration process, please contact us via email mentioning the issue you faced and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Re-registration for Our Current Students
The academic year 2023-24 re-registration for enrolled students is now open on campus.
Parents are requested to visit the school to complete the registration process to avoid disappointment by losing their child’s (ren’s) seat for AY 2023/24.
Please make sure to contact the registration office on 052 971 1116 | 050 894 5678 to know the required documents needed before coming.
Registration For New Students
Kindly fill out the registration form and attach the following documents:
A copy of the student’s passport with a valid residence visa
A copy of both parents’ passports with a valid residence visa
A copy of the student’s and the parents’ Emirates ID
A copy of a new photograph of the student
A copy of the vaccination card
A copy of the birth certificate
A copy of the first page of the UAE family book for locals
A copy of the previous 2 year’s school report cards
A copy of the first term report card for the year 2022/2023
A copy of the child’s Health Insurance card (if available)