Thank you for choosing Al Durrah International School for your child’s educational journey!
We are delighted to welcome you to Al Durrah International School. Our admissions team is on hand to support you and your children throughout the admissions process. Should you require any information, please don’t hesitate to call 0508945678 or email us at email@example.com
We are pleased to announce that online registration for the Academic Year 2020/2021 is now open for all grade levels, K-12.
- KG1 students should have completed 4 years by the 31st of December of the current year.
- All parents are required to complete our detailed online registration form, along with submitting the required mentioned documents in order to commence the registration process. Once submitted, we will contact you within 1 working day.
- The online registration is not a guarantee for admission and is an expression of interest only.
- Please make sure that you have all required documents scanned and ready to be uploaded. (Acceptable file formats include PDF, JPG, JPEG and PNG files).
- In case of providing any incorrect information (i.e. providing the wrong age of the child) or missing any of the required mentioned documents, the online registration will not be processed.
- Admission confirmation will be based on assessment tests after which an amount of Dhs. 500/- will be collected against registration and reservation of place.
In case of any difficulty/error during the online registration process, please contact us via e-mail mentioning the issue you faced and we will get back to you as soon as possible.